Tuesday, July 26, 2022

THE PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF OUR AGE

Do You Believe That Our “AGE” Have Some Influence or Impact On Our Brain?


Hello my friends of "Dress is an art" 👋 This time I will talk about a very interesting topic about the psychological effects that our age has on us. 
Do you think that "AGE", our age, your age, the years we turn affects us, and affects our brain psychologically?  From my point of view.  Yes! 😞 I think so! 😞 😭 😭


Actually, I think we don't pay much attention to this “age problem” when we are young. When we are teenagers, we want to be youth, when we go over 30 we want to be 18, when we are 50 we want to be 30, when we are 70 we want to be 50, when we are 75...Well?!... We don't know how old we are. 😊 Completely deranged!!! 😆

A few days ago, a girl friend of one of my daughters turned years, and after greeting her electronically, it occurred to me to make her a joke, between the truth and a little lie. I wrote her: "I no longer celebrate my birthday, what I do is sit down, grab a large towel to dry my tears of so much I cry, because I am turning for another year".😂
                                       In fact I promised myself, not to turn years after 50 years old.😇
 
So, my son use to tell me, he is going to be older than me! 😂 Usually, I feel how old I am when I exercise, I climb a lot of stairs, but the rest of the time I feel pretty good and much more when I go out on a date, go around with friends, or when I go to dance I feel much younger. 😛

What about you? Do they also tell you that you look younger than you really are, by your actions, or way of acting? Do you think you act according to your age?  Find out if your way of behaving betrays your age! 😍

 

Age can refer to several concepts:


BIOLOGICAL AGE refers to the state of health, the degree of aging and the conditions of our cells, tissues and organs. Indicating the real age of our organism. Living beings have an internal clock that regulates sleep, body temperature, cellular processes, and the aging process.

Although, aging is irreversible, it can be delayed by leading a healthy life, avoiding excesses, exercises according to our chronological age, avoiding the abuse of alcohol, drugs, fatty foods and good sleep. 😟



With a young, orderly and active spiritual life, it will help us improve the cellular regeneration of our organism. We are certainly a wonderful machine. 

 

Can we delay the aging process?

Yes!  👍 Scientists confirm it, 😊 it depends on each one of us, no doubt, many of us have observed that there are people who seem younger than they are and for this there is an answer that not everyone ages the same for genetic reasons, or closely monitoring our habits and educating us that it is in our hands to attract or accelerate aging. 😸


 
I hope you liked this topic, since scientists say that delaying the aging process is up to us, it would be a good idea to start with these suggestions.

For my part I am trying. It is worth it! ... Until the next time when we'll "get together on line".

Take good care of yourselves, for your family and  friends. Although, it bothers us to wear the face mask, and to be locked in our homes, it will be for a time...instead to be underground for eternity.
:-(  
What I say sounds ugly,  I am sorry, but for now, it is our reality...
         
We all want to go to heaven, but no one, wants to die: Albert King



Zari
https://www.zarinasfashion.com
https://www.facebook.com/zarinasfashion
https://dressisanart.blogspot.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



FEATURED POSTS

WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT "COLLAGEN" ?

Let's talk about a little bit of...     Do you know what collagen is in our body?                                                     ...